Friday 1 March 2013

Memberships

Do you think memberships are worth there money? I mean non-members can still get clothes and at the hollywood party they could do everything, but buy the clothes. There are things that members can do only. At the hollywood party i think they should have made the limo just for members just so they had something that was private. It would also would make their membership worth a bit more. Here are some of the benefits on getting a membership. 
The top one that says "unlimited access to member only areas." isn"t exactly true as there are no member access areas. I'm not trying to put you off of them but the memberships, to me are a little to expensive for my liking. Thats my opinion. Whats yours? Vote on the pole or if the time has closed or it has been removed just tell me in the comments. Here is the extra things you can get if you are a member. 

Members can get five extra things which quite a bit so they are worth buying.



No comments:

Post a Comment