Saturday 2 February 2013

Club penguin magazine

The Club Penguin magazine has been running for almost a year now. I think they are all worth the money. I don't like the adds that are in there though as they have nothing to do with Club penguin. Other than that the Club Penguin magazine is defiantly the best magazine ever. You earn lots of free gifts online and when you do the puzzles you will unlock coin codes. I recommend this magazine to any Club penguin fan its about £2.99 or $2.99 .

Here is the latest magazine out.
Issue 13

PEMI3

2 comments:

  1. Cool I like the magazines I think that they should be released in america as well though what do you think pemi?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they should be released in america as well as the uk. I like these magazines a lot so it would be good.

    ReplyDelete